Another 2-part episode begins with Episode 40 of The Teachers Podcast. This episode is packed with free resources and more discussion related to the realities of budget crunches. But Mark and Kathy spin to the positive side! Join us for a full slate of ed tech resources to reinvigorate your classrooms and your professional learning!
Bing, Google Wave, Facebook transformations?
- a new search engine
- new forms and dimensions of communication on the horizon
- history in the making talking to your class!
- personalized facebook and tools to escalate twitter to greater educational opportunities?
- digital texts, free texts, free audio texts , more educational audio sources??
Resources include a detailed comparison of free resources to maximize your educational reach using social media! This is a set of episodes that promise to open new visions of thinking, and approach for your summer school, summer excursions and revitalization. Make us the center of YOUR Ed Tech Universe: www.teacherspodcast.org.
A new generation of EdTech professional development.
Contact us at email@example.com or comment at the website/blog.
Telephone message line: 201-693-4935.
The Teachers’ Podcast: More Ed Tech You Can Always Use Today and Tomorrow.
Produced and copyrighted by Transformation Education LLC, Gura and King, 2007-2009.
- Soldier’s blog teaches Kentucky sixth-graders about Afghanistan
Aaron Connor is serving near Ghazni City, Afghanistan, with the Illinois National Guard.