Exceptional Resources for Educators
from Your Teachers’ Podcast Hosts-
Mark and Kathy!
We continuously add to this page- so check back often!
“The First Generation” of our podcast: Podcast for Teachers (SM)
- 102 episodes- 2 years and 3 million listeners: July 2005-Sept. 2007
- Enjoy our archive http://www.podcastforteachers.org/TechpodArchives.html
PNME Expo Presentations 2007
- Best Practices in K-12 Podcasting and Education (PDF format)
- Higher Education Instruction and Podcasting Panel (PDF format)
ISTE NECC Presentation by Mark and Kathy – 2007
Canadian School District Video Conference Keynote by Mark and Kathy – 2008
- What does it mean to teach a 21st Century learners?
- Coming as soon as available
- Podcasting Help and Resources
- What is RSS ?
- What do you mean I don’t need an iPod to listen to a podcast?
- Legal Guide to Podcasting- Things to Know
- Creative Commons – How to license your work in a different way
Free photo editing program